Monday, January 12, 2015

My Holiday! ♡ - Part 2

I'M BAEK BACK!

Have you read the first part? Read here!

In this post, I will tell you about my holiday in Jakarta. I stayed at Mela’s house (Mela is my cousin I mentioned at the first part). Dita-in-Jakarta was even more unproductive than Dita-in-Bandung. Most of the time I was just laying in bed, playing handphone for hours. Other than that, these are my activites: watching TV, watching my cousins furiously pressing the buttons of Playstation stick, watching movies, munching foods, playing game. I’m not a gamer, but I downloaded a game on my tablet and I have been playing it everyday until now. The game kinda looks like “Tap Tap” and it’s so fun, also addicting. It’s really a waste of time, but it’s holidaaay so who cares!

Other than lazying around at home, sometimes I went out too. Maybe to my another aunt’s house that not so far away, mall, or restaurant. I don’t really remember the order, but I went to some places:

Grand Indonesia. I ate there, a lot. I ate pasta and french fries and tofu and gelato and I don’t know anymore. On the way to there, I passed by the business district of Jakarta and saw many skyscrapers there. It was sooo beautiful I kept looking out of the car’s window. Jakarta is neat on some places, indeed.

IKEA. I window-shopped (?) there. There were so many nice, and some of them cute, furnitures. But it were sooo expensive. I didn’t buy anything there, obviously. :)) Oh, there was a spring bed, for sale of course, but we were allowed to lay down there. The spring bed was so comfortable I could sleep on it for a long time. Compared to my own bed at home... puh-lease.

Cilandak Town Square. I went to Lego store. I thought my little bro would be so happy if I bought him some, so I bought a pack of Spiderman lego. True though, he smiled so wide when I gave him the lego, then he thanked and hugged me. How cute. :))

TPU Pondok Ranggon. We all went to TPU Pondok Ranggon to ‘visit’ my aunt. She’s my mother’s older sister. She passed away at 2013 and I can’t believe it has been a year already. We prayed for her there. Some of us cried, me too. I miss her so much. :(

Planet Hollywood. Me and my mom watched “Merry Riana”. It was an inspiring movie and made me cry!

Oh, I remember! This is a sad story. So Mela and me went to Toko Gunung Agung to buy some stationery. I took a clear file, a tape, a glue, a correction tape, and some pens. When I brought them to cashier... The total price gave me a heart attack. It was 97.600 rupiahs! Just for stationery! I didn’t have money anymore. Our plan to eat and shop after that was ruined, destroyed, scattered into pieces. :( Not only that, on the way back home heavy rain poured from the sky and we were in a freaking motorcycle! When we finally reached home, we were all wet. I was so upset I felt like curling up in bed and ignoring everyone.

About New Year. We didn’t go out at the night when 2014 was changed to 2015. We didn’t celebrate it at road, restaurant, Monas, Bundaran HI, or something. We didn’t even play fireworks or grill some foods. We watched a movie instead, and we were already happy. :)) I spent the night by watching movie with Mela. We watched it on her laptop, in her room, then we turned off the lamp so it felt like we were watching at cinema. I... don’t actually remember what movie we were watching at that time, maybe because we have watched so many movies on this holiday. The movie we watched back then was either Dear John, If I Stay, or Begin Again.

Yeah, basically my holiday in Jakarta was 60% at Mela’s home 40% hang out. But I’m okay with that. For me, holiday is when you can do whatever you want. Holiday is a “Me Time”. So, when I chose to spend most of my holiday by staying at home, no one could blame me, though. :))

Same things happened when I was in Bandung again for the last week of holiday. I was still lazying around, I was still playing gadgets (handpone - tab – laptop – handphone – tab – laptop, and so on). Yeah, I’m a lazy girl, indeed.

I don’t know what to tell anymore. The point is, yes, I’m happy! I have downloaded games, musics, movies, and everybody knows I can’t do that at school days. I became closer with my family because we had quality times together. I had enough sleep. I ate many foods (hopefully I can reach 55 kg this month so I won’t look like a freaking branch anymore, amin). I laughed a lot this whole holiday. I feel refreshed. I think I’m ready to go back to school and study harder than ever!

...
...
...

Okay, no. I can’t guarantee that HAHAHA. But, I will try, of course. I’m a bit dissapointed with my IPK last semester, so I have to fix that.

Well, I think I should end it here. I’m sorry this post is... messy? I literally just wrote eveything that came to my mind. I’m sorry. :((( Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment