Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ice Cream Advertisement

Hello guys!

Last week, as usual I attended English class on Tuesday. I was sooo tired because my schedule is super packed nowadays. :( I joined LKO (Latihan Kepengurusan OSIS). It's some kind of training to become a part of OSIS. OSIS in English is,,,student council? Or students' union. Or students' association. Yeah, one of those I don't really know.

Also, I have some extracurricular activities too. I joined SPeD 3 (a debate club), Foster (a softball club), and SEF (an English club). Because of that, Lazy-Girl-Dita has changed to Busy-Girl-Dita. I barely have a good sleep. I even barely have a time to breathe properly (okay, jk).

Back to English class. Mrs. Wiwin gave us a task to draw an advertisement. We only had one hour to make it. It took me a few minutes to think. What should I draw?

And then, it hit me. LET'S MAKE AN ADVERTISEMENT ABOUT HANDPHONE! Since I spend 60% of my life by playing handphone. But wait, how about clothes? I could draw some cute clothes. How about perfume? I could draw some perfume bottles and color it with different colors. How about food? FOOD! FOOD FOR THE WIN! Okay, let's make an advertisement about food.

Next problem: What food should I draw?

I like potato, sausage, chips, instant noodle, chocolate, chicken... (gosh, why do I have so many favorite foods?)

...and ice cream.

Ice cream. ICE CREAM! GREAT!

I started to draw some circles. Then, I drew some stars on the top. I kept drawing. I was so serious I ignored everyone.

And then, I colored my drawing with pencil colors.

And then, I wrote some sentence to convince people to buy the ice cream. Of course it's fake. The ice cream is not for sale for real. :))

And then...

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA!


Lemme promote this.

STARBURST ICE CREAM! It's an amazing ice cream. There are six big scoops of ice cream in one bowl. It satisfies your ice cream craving perfectly, and it's only Rp 8.000! Affordable and worth it, right? 
There are more than 50 ice cream flavors, like cookies and cream, cappuccino, green tea, bubble gum, taro, rose, honeydew, and many more. You can choose which flavor you want. 
Aaand, here's the best part. The ice cream is sprinkled with star-shaped candies! For candy, you can't choose which flavor you want, because it sowed randomly. Also, the color doesn't describe the taste. So, you will be surprised once you chew the candies. It could be regular flavors like lychee, strawberry, orange, or extraordinary flavors like cheese, meat, egg, black pepper, salt, and many more. But, don't worry. The extraordinary flavors are delicious too! You won't throw up after eating it. :)) 
You can choose the additional toppings too, like waffle, biscuit, caviar, choco chips, and more. Additional topping only cost 2.000 rupiahs! 
This delicious, tasty, marvelous, fabulous, awesome ice cream is available in your dream. Buy it now!

If this product ever existed, I would try it. Would you? :))

About the random-flavored-candy thing, Bean Boozled inspired me! It's a random-flavored jelly beans. Some of the flavors are ordinary, like peach, plum, and blueberry. The others are... well, weird, such as toothpaste, rotten egg, booger, and canned dog food. Can you imagine eating something that tastes like booger? OH NO THANKS.

I guess I should end it here. I have a lot things to do. Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment