Sunday, January 11, 2015

My Holiday! ♡ - Part 1

Hello guys! This time, I want to tell you about my holiday. This is, like, the longest holiday ever. Well, maybe the second after the holiday after the final exams when I was in junior high school.

Why is that? Because the holiday is 18 days long. It almost three weeks long and it's unusual, okay. Usually, it's just two weeks.

I had sooo much fun, of course!

On the first week, my cousin came from Jakarta. Her name is Mela. I'm very close to her, because we're on the same age and we have the same interests. We also share the same sense of humor. We literally laugh at everything, even if it not so funny for other people. :))

I spent most of my holiday with her. Most of the time on the first days, we kinda did nothing productive like cook something or clean the house. We were just laying on our beds, playing handphone, watching movies, talking, joking around. I remember, I watched Supernova in the cinema with her. We laughed at not-so-funny things that were happened in the movie and when we came out of the studio, we only understood, like, 65% of the story. It was a good-but-confusing-you-feel-like-ripping-your-head-off movie. JK I'M JUST EXAGGERATING. You don't wanna rip your head off, but the story was confusing indeed.

We also watched The Maze Runner for 93234823 times because it was a very good movie and there were many laughable things in it... yeah. Also, the casts were good-looking. :))

A few days later, Mela's family and my aunt's family came from Jakarta. My house was suddenly full of people. On the next day, we all went to Villa Istana Bunga at Lembang. The villa was cozy, but the air was very cold. I had to wear jacket and long pants all the time. The water was very cold too. Thank God there was a water heater so I could take a shower comfortably.

In the villa, we all were lazying around. At night, we went dinner at a restaurant a little bit far from the villa. I ordered a soup and gosh, eating a hot soup when you feel like dying because of the cold air is the best.

We bought some foods on the way back to villa. After a long fun talk with my family, finally I could sleep at... past 12 AM I guess. I woke up with a flu. :( I hate it. :(

I made an instant noodle for breakfast. Sooo not healthy but yeah, it already happened. :( After that, I slept again because it's holiday for God's sake you will not be able to sleep again in the morning at school days. At noon, we prepared everything and checked out. But first, we took some photos in front of the villa.

We had lunch at Ampera restaurant. We planned to go to Floating Market, but the traffic jam was crazy! We stuck for, like, five hours or something. So, the plan was cancelled. Too bad, because I wanted to go to Floating Market so badly. When we finally reached home, I went straight to my room and jumped to bed. I was sooo tired.

The next day, we all went to Jakarta. But before that, there were several things I did. First, I went to school to give the SKS form. Second, I went to Pitimoss, a library, to borrow Allegiant and The Maze Runner. Third, I ate meatballs at a street vendor at Anggrek street. Finally, we went to Jakarta.

About my holiday in Jakarta, I will write it on the next post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment