Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Amazing Place - "Singapore"

Hellooo!

There are so many amazing places in this world. You can try to make a list of it and I'm sure it will take at least two hours. Right now, I want to talk about one of amazing places in this world. I want to talk about a certain country that I like the most. It's Singapore.

Why Singapore? I will answer this with an essay so buckle your seatbelt everyone! (?)

Singapore is clean. Like, literally clean. You won't find a single garbage on the street, on the mall, on the tourist destinations, everywhere. Even a bubble gum. Even a single piece of paper. I don't know, is it because of the janitor who is patient enough to clean every corners of Singapore everytime or is it because the people themselves who don't litter. But, it's good. It makes everyone comfortable and it's pleasant to see.

The country is also very neat. Well, I've only been to Downtown area and everything is so well-organized. The buildings, the street lamps, the plants, the highways. I don't know about the situation of other areas, but I assume it's not so different from the Downtown area.

The tourist attractions! God, there are so so so many tourist destinations in Singapore. Some of awesome places are Marina Bay Sands, three luxurious buildings with some kind of boat on top of it; Universal Studios Singapore, a theme park where you can 'ride the movies'; Orchard Road, a place for shopaholics; Madame Tussaud's, the famous wax museum where you can meet celebrities, athletes, and famous people in the form of wax figures; Clarke Quay, where you can relax on a boat while seeing colorful buildings; Singapore Flyer, a super giant Ferris wheel. Those are places you surely don't wanna miss when you visit Singapore.

The scenery! For your info, I really, really, RRREEEAAALLLYYY like seeing skyscrapers with their lights on in the night. It calms me. Maybe that's why I like living in a city, not close to nature. And Singapore has many skyscrapers. In the night, they are so beautiful. Like this.



(it leaves me breathless it's so pretty just--- just leave me alone asdkflgjkl)

Especially in Marina Bay area because there are so many high buildings. It's so beautiful it's insane.

The transportation. Have you ever heard about SMRT? It's Singapore Mass Rapid Transit. It's a rapid transit system forming the major component of the railway system in Singapore, spanning the entire city-state. You can go anywhere within several minutes. You don't have to deal with traffic jam, damaged roads, and you can save the environment by reduce the use of motor vehicles. SMRT is very useful. How I wish Indonesia has MRT too, so we don't have to face the traffic jam everyday. The traffic jam in Indonesia is the worst, right. :( Maybe MRT can be the solution. Well, it's just my opinion anyway.

The last but not least, is the airport. CHANGI AIRPORT. ((THE)) CHANGI AIRPORT. An airport which doesn't look like an airport. It looks like a freaking mall. Everything is luxurious and comfy and fancy and all the good things in this world. If I was asked to stay in the airport rather than a hotel, I would love to. HAHAHA.

Okay, maybe that's all. I actually want to continue ranting about this but I have a lot of things to do. So... Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment