Monday, September 15, 2014

About My Friend

Hi thereee!

In this post I want to introduce you to this certain person who is crazy and funny and always makes me laugh.

Her name is Dilla.


(selfie, with our tired-exhausted-i-want-to-give-up-on-life faces. she's the one in the left, with her favorite pose)

Her full name is Dilla Fairuz Janitra. I often call her Dilol or Dilyeol (pronounced: Dilyol). This "Dilyeol" nickname is inspired by a certain guy who likes to ruin Dilla's life, guess who. She lives at Sukamiskin Street number 22, I've been to her house once to watch Korean drama. :))

She was born in Bandung, 25th June 1999 (I was born 22 days earlier LOL). She has a younger brother and a younger sister, I've met them once and they're so cuuute.

Her favorite food is rice with some pebbles. HAHAHA JUST KIDDING. We've been joking about it lately. :)) And oh my god I forgot to ask about her real favorite food. Okay, let's say her favorite food is rice.

She likes to drink mineral water (this time, it's real). Same with me! WE LIVE A HEALTHY LIFEEE~

Her hobby is listening to music. Same with me too! (dil we have a lot in common huh). Her dream is to be a good housewife. Good housewife. We laughed a lot when she said this.................

I really like talking to her. She's so funny and sometimes "polos". We like to joke around. :)

She has a blog too. Click here to check her blog!

That's all about Dilla. I have to go now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment