Monday, September 15, 2014

About Me


Hi! My name is Viandita Shaquina Arlan. You can call me Dita or Viandita. My middle name has a meaning, but I don't know what it is.


(i'm the one in the left! and the one in the right, he's my friend. you can check his blog)

I live in a housing complex in Cigadung area. I won't tell you my full address because it's personal. People rarely know where Cigadung area is and I could only laugh. :))

I was born in Bukittinggi, 3rd June 1999. Yeah, I am a Minangese, so are my mother and my father. I'm 15 years old now, and two years left to be a 17 years old girl! :)

I have one younger brother. His name is Dellan. but his nickname is Dean. He's 7 years old now. Sometimes, he could be the most annoying person. But sometimes, he's cute too, the way he talks and the way he thinks.

I eat a loooooot. I could spend more than 50.000 rupiahs a day just for food. So maybe that's why I always run out of money. :((( My favorite foods are chicken, potato wedges, french fries, sausage, instant noodle, and potato chips (mostly junk food but who cares). I drink a lot too. I usually drink mineral water. I don't really like other drinks, such as soft drinks.

I... don't really have a hobby. Is playing handphone a hobby? -_-

As for now, I still don't know what my passion is. Is it sport, or art, or music, or what. Right now, I just want to focus on my studies because GOD WHY EVERYTHING BECOMES SO HARD IN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL. I failed in all exams (except Civic Education exam BUT STILL). I have to learn how to prioritize things and manage my time better. I really really have to. :(

My dream is... to be success. Okay, it's obviously everyone's dream. But, I don't know, in the future I want to work at a television station. It looks cool.

Okay, so that's all about me. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment